My Life

My Life
<3

Thursday, February 25, 2010

I finally took it out

I took out my belly ring after about 10 years. One of my longest relationships lol besides my family and some of my friends! I had been kind of putting it off but since my belly is growing I figured it was time. Some people actually keep it in and it leaves a mark because of their growing belly and I decided that it wasn't worth the risk of the ring either getting pushed out or making an ugly mark. Some people actually buy a plastic ring that bends just for pregnancy but I didn't think it was actually worth the trouble. They say that sometimes the hole actually stays open but sometimes it closes. I guess if it's meant to be it won't close on me lol. I don't know that I will think that having a belly ring is for me after I have this child.

No comments:

Post a Comment