My Life

My Life
<3

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Valentine's Day 2010




This is the cake that I made my hubby for Valentine's Day!! I made some cupcakes to go with it too but they weren't that cool so I didn't post them.

The morning of V-day, my hubby made breakfast! Very cute... he made toast with egg hearts!













Then for lunch I made egg salad sandwiches for my first time... which I thought were pretty tastey so I would definately make them again... no picture of the sandwiches... they were a bit messy!



Once the movie was done we went back home and made our Valentine's love pizza... ooooohhhhh!! My hubby and I make homemade pizza together... it's a bit time consuming but oh so yummy and worth it. I actually think that it is a very fun activity! So because it was V-day we made the crust into the shape of a heart!!

























When the pizza was finished cooking we watched P.S. I love you! Cute movie... kind of sad though. This was the end of our love filled day!! I love spending time with my best friend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment